TW200 Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
For those of you interested, here's the planned route for this ride. I'll get a meeting location soon for anyone who's coming to sync up, get the bikes downloaded and hang out till everyone arrives.

We'll be taking Pyramid Pass to Naches trail, through American river campground to little Naches, then ride along 410 to Whistlin Jacks for lunch. The ride back to the vehicles will be the same route.
When and how many riding miles? I would be coming from Omak so may need to bring the toy hauler a day before planned ride as I am 4 hours from Yakima.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
We'll have to see when most folks are available. I was just going to pick a month like July or August, it doesn't really matter to me.

I can't remember for sure, but I want to say it was somewhere between 60-80miles... I'll double check

·
Super Moderator
1,919 Posts
Blake did you get the GBX files I sent?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am interested in joining you folks. I am back in washington for a few months and haven't been out since a ride in idaho with the admirals. I still have a couple of tw' s and enjoying a roxor. Doing some mods on it now. So far is street legal and has been modded to run with traffic at 70. Am building a cab and will use a cj windshield.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts