TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We used to have an area for states, where is that now?
Curious who on here lives near.... I'm on Whidbey Island, who's in my general area?
I've been off the forum for a bit and the format is different.
Hopefully I'll get used to it, I'll keep poking around until I can find my way around but in the meantime give me a hint please.

Reactions: littletommy

·
Registered
2018 KLX250 camo ; former owner of 2006 TW (retired at 23k); 19' S3, 09' F-250, 97' Cherokee
578 Posts
I'm on a far side, over by potato country. I can only assume that being that you live on an island, you live over by the wetter side? I'm new to the state, still discovering the area. I have a feeling I'll be discovering the area for several more decades.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm on a far side, over by potato country. I can only assume that being that you live on an island, you live over by the wetter side? I'm new to the state, still discovering the area. I have a feeling I'll be discovering the area for several more decades.
Yes, wet is an understatement lately.... lol.... couple hours north of Seattle....

Reactions: littletommy

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Here is the link to the Washington group thread. Someone else just posted on there about living on one of the island and looking for other riders.

·
Super Moderator
20,142 Posts
Good morning from Spokane too. ;)

·
Registered
748 Posts
Don't live there anymore, but a long time ago I lived near Brownsville and near Kingston when I was stationed at the sub base. Would love to go back and tour the Kitsap and Olympic peninsulas by bike someday when the border opens a tad more.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts