TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
19,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gerry warned us to play nice with each other or there would be dire consequences.
Glad peace in the forum has returned as it was time to heed his words of wisdom.
Besides I really wasn't ready for him to turn around and bend over to re-install that side cover.
Thanks Gerry, pic will be for sale in the lobby in next years calendar . 68307b5a-a6e6-4465-b3c1-74de531ce2f5_zps6nysecdu.jpg

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Peace through intimation! :D

I believe you are going to need a longer lever to help lift that motorcycle Gerry. No way a tool that would fit behind a side cover can provide enough leverage. :D

Is Gerry requesting peace or getting a peace? :D

Tom

·
Registered
129 Posts
Maybe not yours Xracer, but definitely works for me. Way to go, Gerry!!!!!

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Gerry warned us to play nice with each other or there would be dire consequences.
Glad peace in the forum has returned as it was time to heed his words of wisdom.
Besides I really wasn't ready for him to turn around and bend over to re-install that side cover.
Thanks Gerry, pic will be for sale in the lobby in next years calendar . View attachment 26391
That is just plain f~ing disturbing, on way to many fronts :laughing9:

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Just so there is NO mistake, I find it funny as all get out, and appropriate for the "Basement"

But yes, it is still disturbing :p:surprise:

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Instant Forum Classic. No one will ever top that...I don't think! Won't be me!

I don't swear very often, but when I do I hope it counts.
That is one God Damn Funny Picture!:p
Don't Worry Admiral I swear all the time, so you can ask me and I will Proxy for you when it comes to those Damn Cuss Words...:p

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Eleven more nude pictures and we have a calendar. I got dibs on August! . Haha Dirts a Flyen SanDue :p:cool:
I want to be first in line to NOT take one of those calendars. Could be popular up in Folsom though.

Tom

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Gerry, my sincerest thanks to you for once again giving it your "ALL" to develop a solution to a difficult problem!

A good idea, determination, and the tool(s) to get the job done. ;)

We are talking about the magnetic valve adjustment tool here? Sometimes I forget to look at the thread titles. :D m.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts