TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
'Piqued'!

And this is a good time to bring this up as the Yen continues to fall against the US dollar meaning those bike parts that were $200 last year on the site should be around $140. I noticed there was the oil cooler exit for $78 there the other day. That coupled with an earls cooler from summit and some custom lines, you could have a pretty bling oil cooler for around $200

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good point! If I were building a tw for the street I'd be all over this stuff. I keep thinking of that high compression piston paired up with a web cam camshaft...

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
TW Member Mame Shiba posted this awhile back...

"Hello

Again Webike is not a warehouse with parts inside but an office located in Yokohama Shi near Tokyo, you would be very disappointed by the size of their headquarters there lol

Please check availability before ordering parts because you have to pay FIRST, meaning they don't care about delay, they will just say that your part will be shipped when they receive it from manufacturer...

The only online store that got a warehouse is Goobike Parts, they're located near the station in Nagoya.

have a great day"

·
Registered
93 Posts
I ordered a bunch of stuff from them. It all happened to be in stock which was convenient. Once the order has been processed the shipping time was very quick. They emailed me that they sent it on Thursday and it arrived to me in Australia on the Monday. I would recommend using them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts