TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, at least there was a dock.

Spent a week in North Idaho. It was nice.

I think I know why they call it duck tape haha. Not sure I'd actually consider putting duct tape on a duck boat. Of course, maybe that's why the boat was on land and not in the water.

Morning mist on the lake and a cup of joe. Yup, I'm settling in to retirement.

Had a slow beginning one day just after take off.

It was nice to have a flat near a park.

Had to find a stick. It broke just after I got the tire mounted back on.

So glad I carry tire tools and patch kit. (father-in-law optional but handy)

Almost done. Thank you Bovil City Park

We saw other neat stuff too not just boring city park

Good times.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Beautiful Admiral ….I love all of Idaho ….even the Southeast..... Jarbridge….but Northern Idaho is special.....I went to school at Gonzaga University in Spokane so it was my backyard so to speak....the skiing is world class and so is the fly fishing... we did ride the Lewis and Clark trail from Lolo to Orofino mostly on Forest Service Roads...and the Magruder from Elk City to Montana....the Nez Perce Trail from Whitebird and the Hells Canyon and the Salmon River....and peddled .the Trail of the Hiawatha ...

I will always remember flying home from New York and as we started our decent I could look out at the Sawtooth and the Forests and Lakes and winding dirt roads and know I was finally home in the Northwest...

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Never been but looks beautiful. Thanks for posting the pictures.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Kris
?no Ride-On?
What is your pops driving? Didn't look like no mule or horse to me!
Looks like it was a Beautiful week!

·
Registered
583 Posts
Glad to see you are enjoying your retirement. Nearly five yrs for me now and highly recommended!! I have floated many a mile in more than one old boat patched with Tuck Tape. Great stuff that sticks to nearly anything. I wrap some around a pen or pencil and pack it with my motorcycle tool kit. When a friend crashed his bike in Labrador several years ago we patched up his busted up plastic pannier with the stuff and he finished the trip RedNeck style.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts