TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:DI would like to thank Littletommy for accepting the invitation to join our Admin team as a moderator. He's shown compassion and leadership qualities that will be a great asset to the forum. :eagerness:
I've read a few posts regarding his promotion, and want to thank you for the kind words you have for LT. This IS the greatest motorcycle forum out there. IMO:icon_thumleft:
Now lets keep it that way. Sign up if your not and get those you meet on the road/trail as well.

ps: If any of you feel you may want to be a moderator drop myself or one of the admins a PM and we can talk about it.

Tracy
aka: Goldenhtr

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Wow, way to go LittleTommy - congrats!!

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
I agree. Excellent choice! :icon_thumbright:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Congratulations LT! Couldn't agree any more with the rest of the gang!! Looking forward to your continued contributions and leadership!!! :icon_salut: Take care & always aloha! ....renny

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Congrats LT. Been busy all day and just now getting the news. Good on ya.

Tom

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Congratulations LT. Your the Man!!! Never really gave it any thought but "Super Moderator" sounds like an interesting job.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
"Moderator" or "Super Moderator"...I've seen both?
Either way, I think it's cool!

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts
"Moderator" or "Super Moderator"...I've seen both?
Either way, I think it's cool!
Maybe they added the "Super" part later, just to make us work harder with the expectation of us living up to what they call us. :p Only kidding Admin and staff!!! ;):D I'll do my best no matter what they want to call me anyway.

I want to think, I also; remember just moderator too; back a bit. I don't know anymore.

·
Registered
8,353 Posts
Congrats LT! Super Mod fits you well so I hope you got a big fat raise or at least enough donuts.:)

Just don't make us ban you from the Hoo-Gar bar, that place don't need no Mods.

GaryL

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Maybe they added the "Super" part later, just to make us work harder with the expectation of us living up to what they call us. :p Only kidding Admin and staff!!! ;):D I'll do my best no matter what they want to call me anyway.

I want to think, I also; remember just moderator too; back a bit. I don't know anymore.
Well, you better be finding out, Kemo Sabe...different pay grade!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Congrats to you LT. Glad you'll be helping. You're always a welcome contributor here.

I've been with this forum watching and following and such since my first TW in 2010. This really is the best over all forum for
any motorcycle brand or model out there.

Thanks for making it great and thank you LT for helping us.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts