TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Well here I go again.

3K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  stephenmarklay 
#1 ·
Now the count is three. Just when I was simplifying my life :D Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Automotive tire Car

See less See more
#5 ·
Hey Bart! Where ya been bro?

#9 ·
Yeah Shag I keep grabbing a towel and cleaning something. Its black so I already used the buffer on it and made it shine like new.

The bike just purrs like a kitten down the road.

Reactions: r80rt
#12 ·
Were you in Spokane in 2004 for the MOA Rally? I'll never forget that. I had just sold my business and jumped on 99RT. Made it there over 2300 miles in 3 days . Rode Rt2 all the way back to the Mackinaw bridge after a stop at Aerostitch on the way home. That was my first long distance trip.

#13 ·
Thats a cool story Shag! In 2004 I was just moving back to WA after living in Boston for a handful of years. I missed it...

#14 ·
Man I really look forward to riding this bike each day. What I fun ride. I just love the pull for the motor. I would not have it as my only bike as I like the flexibility of an on/off road bike too much. But man its fun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.