1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
I followed this on ADVrider when it broke....I almost knew for sure he had come to foul play....and now it's been confirmed....another reason{beside the over running of our border} to NUKE these bastards back to the Stone Age....of course the resident Leftist and Mexico Ass Kissers on ADV would disagree, but they can go f**k themselves....the place is a shithole to the Nth degree, and they are turning many of our cities in the southwest and Midwest{think Chicago} into the same.....

Reactions: MSWRC and ZDR1

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I'm not saying it's not him. But it says May Be. That's not a confirmed statement.
And I read it on adventure, good stuff on there as on here.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I crossed Mexico off my list of possible vacation spots a decade ago. Now that they are actively supporting this invasion and holding one of our soldiers captive I cannot imagine why any American would send one thin dime their way. Mexico is a sheethole to avoid at best.
I am guilty of spending money in Mexico from 1997 till last year, I have made around 30 trips to Cozumel, San Carlos sea of Cortez, Cancun on Dive trips but have decided to stop going to Mexico. 1078079_10200936900536833_1647709788_n.jpg Me and the girls at Hooters Cozumel .

Reactions: Hoot Gibson

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Wonder what the basis is to call another country an ally? As far as I can see the country of Mexico is a staunch enemy of the US and proving it every day!

GaryL

Reactions: Hoot Gibson

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
Wonder what the basis is to call another country an ally? As far as I can see the country of Mexico is a staunch enemy of the US and proving it every day!

GaryL
In the world of our Kenyan Born Marxist Prez, Mexico is a ally because there are millions of potential Democrat voters and Welfare/food stamp collectors, if he can just get them here, by Hook or Crook.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
In the world of our Kenyan Born Marxist Prez, Mexico is a ally because there are millions of potential Democrat voters and Welfare/food stamp collectors, if he can just get them here, by Hook or Crook.
Yes Hoot! The democrats have been the party for the poor for over 50 years now and guess what? The poor are still poor and growing faster than any other class. Don't get me started on talking about STUPID!

Facts are facts and numbers don't lie!

GaryL

·
Registered
273 Posts
I followed this on ADVrider when it broke....I almost knew for sure he had come to foul play....and now it's been confirmed....another reason{beside the over running of our border} to NUKE these bastards back to the Stone Age....of course the resident Leftist and Mexico Ass Kissers on ADV would disagree, but they can go f**k themselves....the place is a shithole to the Nth degree, and they are turning many of our cities in the southwest and Midwest{think Chicago} into the same.....
Ha Ha!

You know, the thing with Hoot is I really can't quite figure out what he's thinking. I mean really dude, you need to learn to communicate your thoughts and feelings.

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
I am trying.....just having a hard time getting out my thoughts and feelings, must be that "shy" thing I went through in my teens around girls coming back to haunt me....;)

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
I am trying.....just having a hard time getting out my thoughts and feelings, must be that "shy" thing I went through in my teens around girls coming back to haunt me....;)
You? shy...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts