TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Went and looked at an M90 today

3K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  Fred 
#1 ·
I looked at and test rode a real clean 2009 Suzuki M90 (1500cc muscle cruiser) today. I really liked it, and it's a good deal. If I buy it, I'll be selling my TW. I'm on the fence though. Hmmmm.

Reactions: Smitty Blackstone
#3 ·
I rode it, has a lot of power.

#6 · (Edited)
Leave that M90 sit right where it is. Bought a brand new one. Gas tank on it is way too small. Having a cruiser that you are looking for a station at 120mi just doesn't cut it. They make an extra tank for them but cut away some metal to put it in. Check the specs on one before biting the bullet.

The tank up top is a fake, the gas is in the middle down low. Another issue if you lose the pump. It was a nice ride and had power, but my Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 will ride right along with it. Tank is where it should be, has a low seat and putts along just fine on the interstate. If you were closer I would sell it to you, have too many toys. Lots to get rid of.

#10 ·
Keeping both is the way to go, got the bases covered. After talking to Efranz and finding out what it cost to operate in Canada I was blown away. My 6 licensed bikes don't come close to just his TW. Be happy. He was shocked to see all my bikes current, still I need to parry down. Thinking of selling one TW and the Kawasaki Intruder 1500.

Will still have a couple TW's and the goldwing for cruising.

#11 ·
If you have the space get another bike. It's cheap in the US to have many bikes as Plumbstraight said.
For what I pay for insurance for my 2 bike, I could buy a new KTM very 5 years and that is with a 40 % discount.
The TW always puts a smile on my face.
It may be small and quirky, but you will miss it if you sell it.

#16 ·
You're all silly. I still have my TW. In fact, I ordered another MSR 30oz auxilliary fuel bottle. I'd love to own both bikes, but would probably have to get divorced to do so. I definitely would miss my TW if I sold it. I love the bike for back road riding and exploring. Thinking I'm going to hang onto it awhile. I test rode that M90 and it was fun but it's nowhere near as maneuverable as a TW. Yes I'd like to have a big cruiser at some point but I think I am not willing to give up the TW. Yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.