TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Admiral, Mistervelocity, and I went for a 114 mile ride yesterday in the hills up in Admirals region. The trails are of the dustiest powder one could ever imagine. We had lots of fun seeing new territory. Also got in some rock crawling. The additional "dessert" trail near the end of the ride was particularly fun. We would have had some spectacular views except that whole area is filled with dense smoke that is mainly from the Commiefornia fires. It would be nice if they kept their smoke to themselves.
Can't wait for the next adventure with these two heathens.
d.jpg
c.jpg
a.jpg
e.jpg

·
Registered
13,901 Posts
Yup, took the guys on the easy trails. Dust and smoke may have been present. Not sure as I was leading. bwahahaha

Thought I heard coughing behind me. Could have been one of the riders or a TW engine. Not sure!

Smooth as a wild bronc being spurred for 8 seconds

See...it ain't all rocks and stuff

River Crossing? That can't be difficult, can it?

What did I do to deserve this look?

Had a great day Oldworld 124 and Mistervelocity. Thanks for coming up and enjoying the smoke in the trees.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Is that the iconic model "Loblolly Leveler 200" Admiral is sporting?
1600317311932.png

Reactions: admiral

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yup, took the guys on the easy trails. Dust and smoke may have been present. Not sure as I was leading. bwahahaha

Thought I heard coughing behind me. Could have been one of the riders or a TW engine. Not sure!
View attachment 208141
Smooth as a wild bronc being spurred for 8 seconds
View attachment 208142
See...it ain't all rocks and stuff
View attachment 208143
River Crossing? That can't be difficult, can it?
View attachment 208144
What did I do to deserve this look?
View attachment 208145

Had a great day Oldworld 124 and Mistervelocity. Thanks for coming up and enjoying the smoke in the trees.

Where are the museums at and what is the name of the lookout

·
Registered
13,901 Posts
Is that the iconic model "Loblolly Leveler 200" Admiral is sporting?
View attachment 208152
...and now I know what a Loblolly is after searching the www. Learn something every day and that means a lot at my age. Too bad I didn't learnt this stuff when I was younger, then I would know stuff! :p

Reactions: Scooterbrained

·
Registered
13,901 Posts
Where are the museums at and what is the name of the lookout
The Museum is in Placerville. The lookout is Hawley Mtn. Lookout. I heard you are thinking of tagging along on some future rides so we'll keep you in the loop!

Reactions: oldworld 124

·
Registered
756 Posts
...and now I know what a Loblolly is after searching the www. Learn something every day and that means a lot at my age. Too bad I didn't learnt this stuff when I was younger, then I would know stuff! :p
Don't know if there are any Loblolly Pine in Idaho but it sure made for a clever name of that woodwacker!

Reactions: admiral
1 - 11 of 11 Posts