TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We’re currently trying out a fix for the picture posting issue – but we have to watch out for “side effects”

If you find the board is acting strangely, particularly with “double posting” (although it could be any other issue at all), please post your findings on this thread

At this stage, look at it as an “experiment” – but it can be reversed if it’s causing other issues

Please be aware that if you choose to post pictures via the “quick reply” link, if we decide that this “fix” is causing problems and is subsequently reversed, it’s possible that those may disappear into dead links. Try to continue to use the “go advanced” option whenever possible ……

(This has been a public service announcement by Purple. No guarantees are either intended or implied. Offer subject to availability in your area. Terms and conditions apply, and may be changed without notice. Hamsters not included).

·
Registered
19,432 Posts
Half hour ago got a double posting of a picture using "go advanced", assumed I caused it and it was easily edited away. Also received notification of a double posting. Not an item of concern for me.

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Testies
snickeringhound.JPG

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
The previous hound pic post was from the quick reply box - this one is from advanced.
Arai XD4 in Sand Color.JPG

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Works for me.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
My last post in winona’s Makeover was a double. I erased the second pic.

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
What browser and exact version are you using?

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
I don't see that you edited the post. Do you mean the pic showed twice in the post box but you deleted one of the two pics BEFORE posting?

·
Registered
19,432 Posts
Photo posting seems to be getting better.
Can't say I am a big fan of the new INSURANCE and ADVERTISING options at top of forum webpages. However I just ignore them; I tend to "Pull" marketing messages of a personal interest and ignore 95% of the balance of "Pushed" advertising. Thank goodness for AD BLOCKER!

·
Super Moderator
318 Posts
The Advertising link is for potential vendors, not us. They can now use a more-or-less automated system to choose their own vendor package and get it set up. Insurance, I don't know....it's been there since I got here! :D

Neil

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I put it in advance mode posted it and went back and erased the second post. Safari browser on I iPad pro

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
I put it in advance mode posted it and went back and erased the second post. Safari browser on I iPad pro
Which IOS version?

I will try my iPad tonight with Safari and Chrome. Thanks +1

·
Registered
1,865 Posts

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Testing my way...

70EB9F23-C332-452D-B5BE-BAB3AE38BEAA.png

In honor of another one of our fallen police officers. Amy Caprio
She was plowed over by another POS here in Baltimore MD. The 16 year old thug with multiple arrests for stealing cars, burglaries and now arrested for murder.

[video]http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/05/22/baltimore-county-officer-killed-identified/[/video]

·
Registered
724 Posts
1 - 20 of 40 Posts