Alien abduction.. :eek:

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
horse?

·
Registered
167 Posts
looking at the two diff skulls, i am going to say horse.

One skull shows teeth on top, the other teeth on bottom.

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Exactly! The Aliens are extracting horse teeth, never top and bottom from the same horse.. It's a sign!

looking at the two diff skulls, i am going to say horse.

One skull shows teeth on top, the other teeth on bottom.

·
Registered
13,793 Posts
Do I get a ice cream cone if I get it right?

I think it's sheep, that's my final answer. I don't think the skull is long enough to be a pretty pony horsie. Plus, the skin or hide looks sheepish. :D

·
Registered
20,479 Posts
The Log

Could they be from one of these critters? :D

Just thought I would share someone's well made game camera compilation of furry, fleshy, and feathered visitors.

·
Registered
167 Posts
sheep dont have teeth on bottom and top.

true wild mustangs are not that big.
less than 15 hands.

The Nevada mustang i had was barely over 14 hands.

Reactions: Ken

·
Registered
167 Posts
We went out shooting the other day and ran across these.
I don't know what kind of animal they're from.
And I thought it was strange that they all died together, I think maybe someone shot them.
Do you have GPS coord for there ?

·
Registered
13,793 Posts
sheep dont have teeth on bottom and top.

true wild mustangs are not that big.
less than 15 hands.

The Nevada mustang i had was barely over 14 hands.
I have no idea on the teeth but the skeleton I posted is from a sheep. The picture shows teeth on top and bottom right?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have no idea on the teeth but the skeleton I posted is from a sheep. The picture shows teeth on top and bottom right?
They didn't look big enough to be horses I don't think, the next time I go out there, I'll get better pics and the coords.
But I have never seen wild horses around here.
The beasts look like they had light brown fur, not wool to me. But maybe it was dirty wool. And the one that seemed to have some kind of clothing, maybe some perv had his way with them, and then killed them, it's a mystery to me.

·
Registered
167 Posts
They didn't look big enough to be horses I don't think, the next time I go out there, I'll get better pics and the coords.
But I have never seen wild horses around here.
The beasts look like they had light brown fur, not wool to me. But maybe it was dirty wool. And the one that seemed to have some kind of clothing, maybe some perv had his way with them, and then killed them, it's a mystery to me.
I would like to go there. May pass up the NMBDR to head there.

Reactions: bad luck

·
Registered
167 Posts
only in the back, not any top cutting teeth in the front. Like cattle only in bottom front.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Those bones clearly belong to a mammal. What do I win? :D

Tom
Thats probley the only correct answer there be, besides all the guessing.

I still think they are horses.

During the winter mine would have coat of 'fur' like that.

Admiral,
Those back teeth are grinding molars for them to regurgitate and chew their cud up more to be able digest it.

Reactions: Ken

·
Registered
13,793 Posts
Whatever the mammal haha, at least one of them had horns or antlers. You can see where the horns or antlers were sawed off from the skull. Here are a couple zoom snippets I took from the original photo's Bad Luck posted of the same animal. (Deer, Elk as someone mentioned or...?)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts