TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts
I had one and looked up info on it extensively early on. I saw a couple ads that had the price. $1599.00 MSRP

I paid $1600 for mine (a dollar more than the original price) 6 years ago :rolleyes: and then spent about 5 grand more fixing it up like I wanted it. :eek: It was a great bike.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Nice to see you LT.

·
Registered
446 Posts
... It was a great bike.
It's a FANTASTIC bike! :thumbsup:

I was looking for a build thread on it the other day, but I didn't find one....

Everyone who sees it, who knows what they're looking at, is blown away!

Even Fred, who's seen just about everything, said "check out the rubber diamond plate on the sides of the Clarke tank!"

I told him, "yep, Tommy tried several different glues before he found one that would stick!"

This one is a keeper, for sure! :eek:ccasion14:

·
Registered
1,416 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Bought my bike new in '87. I think I paid something like $1800. But not sure. Anyone know what the MSRP was on the first year bike?
I have a pair of 1993's purchased in California and as I recall they were $3800 OTD at that time

I was surprised they were that much but I'll post a pic when I get home I have all the orig paperwork on the 93's
I can't quite read the pic I have below
10.JPG
oops gotta eat crow on this one $2479.50 OTD
SAM_4020.JPG SAM_4021.JPG

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
The '87 TW is the fastest TW ever to be released from the factory. Yeah, some have tweaked their TW's to make them faster, but factory stock......the '87 is the fastest. lololol :laughing8::laughing8::laughing8::laughing8::icescream::icescream::icescream::icescream::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::blob10::blob10::blob10::blob10:.... Those who have an '87 TW are the luckiest in the world. HAHAHA

1 - 11 of 11 Posts