TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 TW200 with 145 miles on it. I bought it brand new in 2011. It is in excellent shape. I have added hand guards and a handlebar pad. KBB seems super low on price from what I've seen online.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Depend on where you live. I'd say $2,700 or more. But in the northeast people seem to be looking for bargains or older bikes right now. Back in the spring different story.

·
Super Moderator
17,974 Posts
$3,500 or close to it, I'd think.

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
It depends a lot on where you live. The riding season is winding down in some parts of the U.S.

Why only 145 miles in the 4 years that you have had it, and what is prompting you to sell it now?

·
Super Moderator
17,974 Posts
New 2016's are supposed to be $4,500ish.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I lived in Colorado when I bought it. Thought I'd use it to commute, which I did. That only worked about 8 weeks a year. My commute was 5 miles. For the last two years, I've been in Houston. I just flat don't have time to get the bike out anymore. Riding season here is pretty much 10 months a year.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Not the best time to sell but $3,000 + seems right for the low miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I may throw it out there and see what happens. I feel bad for it sitting in my garage. No good for a fun little bike.

·
Registered
12 Posts
It depends on time of year, (now is not the best time, spring is) And the region you live in.
It is worth $2800 Cash all day long, I wouldn't take less than $2700 for sure.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts