TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Wow. Gonna be interesting the next bunch of years with all the new technology.
I want the camper, where I can push some buttons, and arrive in quartzite after a good nites sleep!

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
I can't see it since I don't have a facebook account but...I wonder how this tech would apply to enduro or trials riding. Sounds silly to me. If you couldn't balance a bike it would throw you trying to fight your attempt to over compensate. I also don't see the point in steering dampeners.

·
Registered
19,414 Posts
This technology has been around in various forms for a few years now. Here is one that was newsworthy for awhile back in 2012 but never took off commercially, the Lit. (Hint: technology is neither light nor cheap)

·
Registered
13,339 Posts
You can take your motorcycle for a walk so both of you can get exercise. :p I know I'm not knowledgeable enough to realize the true potential and even if told probably wouldn't understand the technology. Might help those who can't walk perhaps.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I think Facebook knows no one else is signing up to their site anymore (actually leaving but too late) so they are enticing folks to just "view" eye-candy soft news/entertainment without joining.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts