TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From time to time I get questions and friendly pokes regarding all the stuff I carry. Given the limited amount of ridding I have done over the last year or two, perhaps I have become something of a "poser". In the past I certainly have gone on a few adventures and since I am always alone, I try to be prepared for all the imagined 'What-ifs'. As of late, much of what I carry seems to be used to help others stranded on the trail, and this is fine with me.

Seems I forgot to present my tool kit as it is behind my left rear pack and the rear wheel. I will try to pull that out and inventory and update as somehow I managed to loose part 'B' of my kit last Summer on some back-road after some very rough trail. As to not take up lots of forum space, here is a link to my Photobucket album. Gerry

http://s267.photobuc...ff%20I%20carry/ (link to photo breakdown of whats on the bike)

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Hi Gerry,

Thanks for sharing all your gizmos with us. You're an inspiration.

I noticed you haven't been posting as much as usual. Hope all is well.

jb

·
Registered
404 Posts
Thanks for the detailed pictures and description. Fantastic setup you have there!

I am curious about the cell amplifier... can you elaborate on the model you have, performance, price or any other info that you consider important.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Hey Gizmow,

If you look real close, I think there is a motorcycle underneath all your gear.

Seriously, you would be a great person to have along on any ride. Thanks for sharing this info.

Brian

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
[quote name='Mr. BigWheel' date='08 February 2011 - 09:18 AM' timestamp='1297185514' post='12212']

This is the ride that I wish we had Gerry along for:

I think you should change your lic plate to 4RESCUE! Thank for the time and pics, amazed!

Ronnydog

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MrBigwheel, you set the bar pretty high
............ Maybe I should send you guys some of my extra wool socks. How long did it take to get that rig out of the 'puddle' and running again? Great Video, but I am still in the game, got a voice coach and a lapel mic for my camera. I even remembered to turn it on during my last ride. Thanks again, Gerry

·
Registered
154 Posts
I think that the time of year that those photos illustrate is when Alaska Airlines starts offering specials to the Hawiian Islands.

It's just a thought, since some of you are seeing genuine signs of real spring down there.

Regards,

Mr. BigWheel

1 - 13 of 13 Posts