TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I switched computers and when I returned to my homepage "TW200foum.com" I couldn't log on. When I finally got there I found that I had been totally flushed. What happened that the entire forum flung a chunk??

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I switched computers and when I returned to my homepage "TW200foum.com" I couldn't log on. When I finally got there I found that I had been totally flushed. What happened that the entire forum flung a chunk??

And then to top it off it has me listed as a newbie?? I joined this forum years ago!! I just have 4 miles and I will roll over my thumper at 18,000 miles. COME ON!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
And then to top it off it has me listed as a newbie?? I joined this forum years ago!! I just have 4 miles and I will roll over my thumper at 18,000 miles. COME ON!!!

the forum moved to new host. everybody has to be newbie again

here's the link from the old forum regarding this issue (by ChopperCharles): http://tw200forum.com/forums/99851/ShowPost.aspx

welcome back!!! cheers...

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
How long has it been since you visited the site?!?

It changed over last July

Now you have a ton of catching up to get your advanced status back.

Plus you have to worry about the new reputation stats. You get to give other members posts a + or -

Current Reputation Leader Board

Petrus +77

Qwerty +68

Mrgizmow +59

Quote From Qwerty

"Wow, we can vote on each others' reputations!
How 3rd grade.
I'm going to rush right off to other topics and give myself a ton of -s so everyone knows I'm really a badass.
"

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
I've got rep +s? Every other site I visit I'm persona non grata. Must be a TW thing?

·
Registered
232 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Howdy Gorilla! I was a bit stiffled too. I lost most of my personal history but thats ok , I have many other things to be happy about.

Good to see you are still tires down & runnin around!

·
Super Moderator
652 Posts
Everyone needs a fresh start now and again. Don't you ever wish you could go back and try high school again knowing what you know now? Second thought, kids these days would drive me nuts and I wouldn't have the patience for the chickas....

Oh well, we had to start over, the old forum was dead.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Everyone needs a fresh start now and again. Don't you ever wish you could go back and try high school again knowing what you know now? Second thought, kids these days would drive me nuts and I wouldn't have the patience for the chickas....

Oh well, we had to start over, the old forum was dead.

Oh, heck, yeah! Too bad it isn't going to happen. I'd of started investing when I started working at age 9. I'd of invested only in what was on the printout I'd take back with me. I'd be "retired" by 20, and by 30 I'd have so much $$$$$ Bill Gates and Donald Trump would seek me out for financial advice. I'd be so too big to fail the gooberment would have given me my own $trillion TARP. I'd be the assholest asshole money could buy. I'd have an American motorcycle brand that built motorcycles that actually worked, including a TW-like 400 with a 4-gallon tank, 6-speed, triple discs, another 1.5 inches of well-dampened suspension travel, and a 300-pound wet weight.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Oh, heck, yeah! Too bad it isn't going to happen. I'd of started investing when I started working at age 9. I'd of invested only in what was on the printout I'd take back with me. I'd be "retired" by 20, and by 30 I'd have so much $$$$$ Bill Gates and Donald Trump would seek me out for financial advice. I'd be so too big to fail the gooberment would have given me my own $trillion TARP. I'd be the assholest asshole money could buy. I'd have an American motorcycle brand that built motorcycles that actually worked, including a TW-like 400 with a 4-gallon tank, 6-speed, triple discs, another 1.5 inches of well-dampened suspension travel, and a 300-pound wet weight.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Never would have actually bought this bike without your help and others...Incredible knowlege you all pocess. Sharing of knowlege on this site is a gift......

·
Registered
2,719 Posts

Well welcome to the forum newbie.

BTW the same thing happened to a lot of us.

Phelonius

1 - 14 of 14 Posts