TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
7841 - 7860 of 7892 Posts

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
I got lit up (Blue light special)👮‍♂️🚓 by the Georgia State Patrol on SR94 West....a 2 lane country road with little traffic.

Wanted to know why I moved over into the Eastbound lane, only doing 20mph, as he approached from behind me. Told him....."I'm not in a hurry, and was waiting for you to go on by so I could get back over."

He understood, and sent me on my way. 😁
Your putting way too many miles on that poor little T-dub ...

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
@reddave, what's the part number on that muffler extension (horsepower multiplier)? 😁
That would be the Home Depot #C606HD34 3/4" copper muffler deflector! It does help divert some sound away from you a little bit. Couple that with a stainless header pipe and it's easier to detect any odd engine sounds that may develop. Well, at least it makes me feel like it is. Piece of mind is a mind at peace.

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
I got lit up (Blue light special)👮‍♂️🚓 by the Georgia State Patrol on SR94 West....a 2 lane country road with little traffic.

Wanted to know why I moved over into the Eastbound lane, only doing 20mph, as he approached from behind me. Told him....."I'm not in a hurry, and was waiting for you to go on by so I could get back over."

He understood, and sent me on my way. 😁
I was hoping that someone finally got the high speed, speeding ticket on a TW. I guess Cornelis would be the one to get it. I think he has the 80mph TW with the batman wind deflector.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Big ride weekend at a ride park in South East Qld. Great trails but the TW only lasted an hour:(. Misfiring badly, pulled carb bowl, cleaned pilot, replaced spark plug, fiddled with spark plug cap. Unfortunately to no avail. Oh well have to sort at home. Had another bike with me so didnt miss out on too much riding

·
Registered
266 Posts
Last year I struggled to remove my muffler incert due to stripping of the screw… I used a impact driver to get it out and replaced it with a old battery screw with screw bit and 10mm size. But today I found out stupid socket did not fit in the hole… so today I ground it out to fit with my dremil tool . Not very exciting, but it had sparks flying 😝

·
Registered
946 Posts
What has 2 thumbs and just started gathering parts for another 225 swap?
Jaw Gesture Thumb Happy Event

·
Super Moderator
15,631 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
If you can keep up.

·
Registered
2004 TW200, Jets 'n Shims, DGV2, Acerbis Guards, ProTaper KX, JNS LED BLK
722 Posts
Reactions: Snow Fox and Ken

·
Registered
946 Posts
Not an update. Just wanted to remind you guys of better times.
Water Sky Smile People on beach People in nature

7841 - 7860 of 7892 Posts