TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
7861 - 7880 of 7892 Posts

·
Registered
4,232 Posts
Started wrapping parts of my bike I didn't want to paint camo, like lower fork legs. I am using this stuff:

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Started wrapping parts of my bike I didn't want to paint camo, like lower fork legs. I am using this stuff:
Is that that medical spongy tape that sticks only to itself?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23,153 Posts
Filled up with some $6/gallon gas to go ride with next few days with friends who have bigger gas tanks. My fuel bunker's supply of $3.60 a gallon has all been turned into global warming. :confused:
Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Registered
2,179 Posts

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Today I rode the T-dub down to the local fuel emporium that sells real gas.
Filled all the tanks and a can of diesel for the mower added some startron then headed home ..
Stopped by tractor supply and picked up a gallon of tire slime on the way ...
It wasn't easy but I was able to stretch it out to about 70 miles .......
mike from NC
p.s. I stopped for ice cream too ......

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
During my travels yesterday I was able to acquire 10 gallons of 91 octane ethanol-free gasoline from the Powerstop station in Gunnison. Returned home to find some parts in the mail! Replacement peg mounts and LED signals. I lost the rear left one somewhere along the trail. I also manage to severely bend the left foot peg mount. So bad, in fact, that upon removal of the mount I discovered the bolt is now non-removable. The new mount seemed a little off - it seems I even bent the mounting tab on the frame ever so slightly. I found some flaking paint around the welds but, I couldn't distinguish any cracking. Then I took a little ride to town and back

Hand Reptile Scaled reptile Wood Finger

·
Premium Member
1,397 Posts
During my travels yesterday I was able to acquire 10 gallons of 91 octane ethanol-free gasoline from the Powerstop station in Gunnison. Returned home to find some parts in the mail! Replacement peg mounts and LED signals. I lost the rear left one somewhere along the trail. I also manage to severely bend the left foot peg mount. So bad, in fact, that upon removal of the mount I discovered the bolt is now non-removable. The new mount seemed a little off - it seems I even bent the mounting tab on the frame ever so slightly. I found some flaking paint around the welds but, I couldn't distinguish any cracking. Then I took a little ride to town and back

View attachment 227451
That's bent proper!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
That's bent proper!
I was having too much fun on the very rough section of the local jeep trail! The impact almost tossed me off the bike as the whole ass end suddenly traveled about 12" horizontally.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Greased the speedo cable and gear drive to get rid of a grinding sound that was slowly growing louder everyday. I'm hoping I caught it in time to prevent any major damage from occurring.

7861 - 7880 of 7892 Posts