TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19,794 Posts
Thinking of buying and building a better site Ken? Some are ready to walk away.
walk.gif

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
It looks like if the site is for sale it would be someone else's issue. Maybe that's what is going on with the slowness and other changes. I don't know enough to run one of these sites so it wouldn't be me.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
I have been here a long time and change is ok but this is to much,I don’t like all the advertisements etc etc etc, is there a TW website that you guys recommend without all this crap?
Ronnydog

·
Registered
455 Posts
I'm not one to jump ship - I'd rather go down with it. I'm getting used to the site changes but a lot of folks seem to have moved on. Winter is likely not helping the situation! Nothing would make me feel better than being able to contribute some TW content. But alas, I'm buried in snow and likely still months out from riding. Just staying hopeful that the action on this site will heat back up along with the weather!

·
Registered
48 Posts
The Honda CB500 forum recently changed to this same format & I find myself not going there as much as I used to. Same with this TW forum. The new format does not seem as user friendly. I will still drop in for technical questions, but not so much for friendly fun.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts