TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my first tw a week ago, I always wanted one but just never pulled the trigger. Found one on craigslist it was a 87 with 1300 miles, I thought well I guess I will look at it and just get it out of my system......so I took it for a ride, I have to say its like nothing I have ridden before and thats saying something for me as I have had over 40 different mcs in my life. I got back and could not get the money out fast enouff, I feel a little sad because I should have done this years ago. my current bikes I have are 2 75 tl250s ,73 cl175 scrambler, 97 ke100, 82 xl500r I would sell them all before I give up the tw. I have never had a bike I liked this much this fast. I hope to have some good adventures on this bike in the years to come.:)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I am already looking I am going to get one for my wife and one more fo me to customise. These bikes should come with a warning (tw,s may be addictive and lead to fun and multiple bikes In the future) I can hardly wait for my first woods ride. Steve

·
Registered
6,132 Posts
Clearly you are already afflicted with MBS (Multiple Bike Syndrome).

Now it sounds like you are coming down with MTWS (Multiple TW Syndrome).

There is no known cure.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Great bike to explore. You'll be finding new trails soon!

Reactions: 66roadkill66
1 - 5 of 5 Posts