TW200 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Carb drain and breather hose. I think the battery drain is routed down the right side. I鈥檓 also curious about that swing arm. If it鈥檚 paint over stock or other?

Registered
Please tell us more about the "EcoTron EFI kit".
I've never heard of that...

Registered

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
Very interested in the EFI. Would also like to hear more about it. And perhaps some pictures of the install?
I gurgled and got this. $600 beans https://www.ecotrons.com/small_engine_fuel_injection_kit/
That's the exact kit.
The previous owner installed it (with a turbo!) but I suspect he never really got it running perfectly. I had a few issues with the idle control motor but it's running now.
I'm currently pulling it apart and I'm going to build it up better than ever as a 'street scrambler' / bratstyle / cafe-motard commuter.

Registered
That's the exact kit.
The previous owner installed it (with a turbo!) but I suspect he never really got it running perfectly. I had a few issues with the idle control motor but it's running now.
I'm currently pulling it apart and I'm going to build it up better than ever as a 'street scrambler' / bratstyle / cafe-motard commuter.
Cool bike! Also interested in the EFI setup and how you're going to build your TW. Pictures are always good :)

Registered
Ditto on the above interest in the EFI for the TW!!! Sounds very very interesting. Very curious. Pics and videos of the bike running would be super cool.

Registered
Yeah what a great potential option/mod that would be. Good luck with your build up.

Registered
Yep the efi is cool but I really wanna know more about your postie !

Also that bracket is for your dune whip. Here we are required to have it 9鈥 tall so it鈥檚 better to mount it higher ad more towards the rear, I have no idea why yours is mounted....down under. D1CBA614-E1B8-4ADA-B9BA-3F91607CDC24.jpeg

1 - 16 of 16 Posts