TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20,489 Posts
Isn't that the new optional 2016 TW250? Just check the option box for the Orange Package and it comes with a six speed, fuel injection and a wave rotor rear disc brake.:p ...I wish.

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
I was looking for ratcheting tie downs, and one of the sellers show their tie down with this bike. They did not say what it was and Goggling Lucky Bike didn't help. I think that it is a bike, but like nothing that I have ever seen.
I'd say it is a Honda CBR sportbike with a custom stunt cage/sliders with a ton of orange powder coating.

Pretty elaborate strapping arrangement to protect the powder coating, but unless the front of the bike is tied down securely, it sure looks to me that the bike could easily roll backwards at least a foot or so.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Days were a Hell of a lot easier, when I would toss my 1974 Kawasaki250 in the back of my 1968 Chevy half ton pick-up, lean it against the side with a pillow between the handlebars and side, and head from Celina to Athens, Ohio, where I would ride the Kaw during the week around Ohio University and on occasion to Meigs County to find some "Gold", before doing the same thing on the weekends and between "Quarters" and Summer Breaks, when I would bring it back home......"Tie Downs?, Straps?, What the Hell are those"? :p

·
Registered
807 Posts
Thats just WAY to complicated. I do sorta the same thing with one strap. Go from one side, loop it around the tire, go the other side, ratchet down. Probably cost a 25th as much and takes all of 10 seconds to do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts