TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
19,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This one might be my favorite. It seems to capture a sense of solitude and natural beauty while hinting at the backcountry exploring these bikes can take us to. I had just wandered my way out of some pretty nice country and if one can ever have a zen-like experience on a bike this was the day.
I look at this and just want to go back. whitney.jpg

·
Registered
359 Posts
First of all let me say THIS IS NOT MY PHOTO. I think I saved from our TW forum. All credit goes to its owner for a superb pic.

I love this pic, the whole cabin in the woods, smell of the leaves and of the fire in the hearth. Sitting on the porch with a brew after riding in on the tdub. It just sums it up for me

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
No clue why I like this one but I do. I guess it just reminds me of why I bought this bike. To find new places and this new place smacked the bejesus out of me :eek:

View attachment 170113

Tom
Looks like you still had the stock "Deathwing" tire on the front.

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Very cool picture and ALOT of inspiration there Admiral!

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Looks like you still had the stock "Deathwing" tire on the front.
Yes at the time I did. The front tire didn't cause this though the right footpeg digging into the side of that deep rut did. Well that and the fact that I was going a few miles per hour too fast. I outran my skill level. The good news is that it was mid winter and I had A LOT of clothes on. I tumbled harmlessly to a stop in the leaves with nothing more than a sore shoulder and badly bruised ego.

Tom

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
He does look like you. I thought you found the fountain of youth..!

Son #2, aka Stig. I looked like this 30 years ago. Even the tired part! :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts