TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 459 Posts

·
Read Only
1,175 Posts
What am I listening to? Most probably the same thing I've been listening to for the past ten years- Coheed and Cambria. Even got some Warren Haynes slide guitar for you.

And an old Dylan tune, with the reason why Claudio usually sings, and not Travis

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Old Farts don't change their tastes{but we do change our underwear}:D

I still plan on Riding what's left of Route 66 someday:

Pretty Much the Same taste in Music since the Mid 70s and earlier, no reason to change:

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
And for you old geezers, and younger ones as well, if you like the stuff from 1965-75 regardless of where you can slot it...this free Internet Radio for Vietnam Veterans is a great place....not much talk, just all good music that takes you back to that time, and you don't need to be a Vet to listen: :cool:

Vietnam Vet Radio

·
Registered
394 Posts
Nuts. Next time ask when I'm listening to something not mildly embarrassing for a grown-up, ok? :p

Mad Dogs and Englishmen
(go with the muppets on this, trust me. The original is darn near unintelligible.)

Hey Mr. Bassman

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nuts. Next time ask when I'm listening to something not mildly embarrassing for a grown-up, ok? :p

Mad Dogs and Englishmen
(go with the muppets on this, trust me. The original is darn near unintelligible.)

Hey Mr. Bassman
You just had to go there, didn't you? :D

·
Registered
363 Posts
You'll love this........Adel. Not my usual cup of tea, but our granddaughter likes her and got me started !

1 - 20 of 459 Posts