·
Registered
19,605 Posts
Something a little more melodic with motorcycles perhaps? Music by Devon

·
Registered
132 Posts
Something a little more melodic with motorcycles perhaps? Music by Devon

:cry: So jealous man ! We don’t have those nice trails like that in England ( uk) especially the weather , plus as soon as anyone sees a trail bike in woodlands or similar the police would be chasing you to arrest you because you would be classed as a irresponsible hooligan on a motor cycle and have no respect for the environment or the pedestrian people kicking off because they want to enjoy a peaceful day out walking or having a picnic or letting their dog,s fowl all the trails ( but apparently that’s ok to let them do that :mad::(o_O ) !!!

·
Registered
19,605 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Ride it like you stole it!!!!!!!!!!
We have the same problem as you raffles, but with the bicycle fraternity, they clog the Forrest access road ride in bunches in stead of single file and generally think they own the roads. I have a particular dislike for them, we have had verbal abuse from them and a few rude gestures. My response is to stop and pull off vigorously kicking up a cloud of dust and debris in their direction, that usually has them performing much better :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Ride it like you stole it!!!!!!!!!!
We have the same problem as you raffles, but with the bicycle fraternity, they clog the Forrest access road ride in bunches in stead of single file and generally think they own the roads. I have a particular dislike for them, we have had verbal abuse from them and a few rude gestures. My response is to stop and pull off vigorously kicking up a cloud of dust and debris in their direction, that usually has them performing much better :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha , like it :LOL::LOL::LOL: Yeah cyclists:confused: say no more

481 - 494 of 494 Posts