TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want a 6" or 7" round headlight- leaning towards a 6". Many have posted pics with no details as far as what link they got it from or how it was mounted. (telling me you got it from a junk yard isn't helping me out). I really can't stand the boxy light and it needs to go now. I plan on riding both on and off road. I am thinking about using the current bracket, but not opposed to suggestions. Your pics and links as far as where you got it from would be appreciated!

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Reactions: jtomelliott49

·
Registered
120 Posts
is that link to just the previous page?

LOL, yeah got looped right back too ha! ha! As far as round headlights go, try looking at the early 80's XT( 200-350/500, all the same) It has a plastic housing w/ the markings YHA-143/ SAE M79 The bracket lines up, just had to fab a couple of spacers. I also replaced the sealed beam w/ a CandlePower H-4 lens/ bulb. Couldn't be happier with the look and out put. Will post pics., Oh yeah, picked up two off of eBay, about $25.each

·
Registered
386 Posts
you need to buy a light similar to the photo from renny10n, the bracket you have is shorter than the japanese models with round headlights, if you buy a domed backed headlight it will hit the bottom of the ignition barrel, to avoid this you need to extend the brackets headlight holes by 1" or alternatively buy some fork brackets.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts