TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get new ones, but the ones that are on there were the wrong ones (and the heads were stripped out on all of them). I just need to know the sizes so I can get replacements

·
Registered
8,301 Posts

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
All of the OEM parts suppliers use the same Yamaha schematics showing all the various parts break downs. You can go to most any of them and pull up the parts diagram you are searching for but I use partzilla as my go to for the schematics. Other suppliers might be a bit cheaper or ship faster or even have free shipping, that's up to you to decide where to buy from. Some parts on our TWs are always better left real OEM from Yamaha and those 3 bolts certainly fit this application. My biggest complaint with all of these little parts purchases is in the cost of shipping. Less than $10 worth of parts and then you pay $8 for shipping. Oh Well. To avoid this it is always best to make a list of all the little stuff you need or might need over time and buy it all at one time. On this particular purchase I would be ordering the three bolts, both O rings and a few oil filters plus some other often needed parts just to hit the $50 free shipping rule some companies have. When you have a TW and you do most of the wrenching on it yourself it is always good to have some parts on hand for normal maintenance. Knowing the exact year of your bike is pretty important because parts and numbers do change.

GaryL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts