TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it's some sort of...... whatever
Looks like it connects to the k&n style filter, crankcase breather, oil fill and something else.

Anyone seen one of these first hand?

The description with the above photos was in Japanese & google translate did it's best with the description

"OIL but, as with his photos are. One for the crankcase breather outlet, one for oil slot, one for the exhaust gas, leading to a total of three tank hose. Since the tank to divert the goods outside the way for the monkey, the blocking cap and rubber gasket in a single fluid outlet side of the tank.

Yes, it works out in front of the drain hose to flush only gas in the tank to separate oil and gas as such. It is okay as it slammed into the hose course, we have to join with the hose and sealing well as years of secondary air to breathe hole. Fine too closely might come to change.

In my opinion, the emulsified oil in the tank to catch and rainwater penetration, I would like to happen if I mixed up with oil. Oil emulsion is often due to condensation inside the engine and the temperature difference, moisture is generated inside the engine and as a result, it is causing the oil to emulsify

Dirty oil is discharged at high speed around the crankcase emission efficiency deteriorates the joints filled with dirt and oil scavenging not. depending on how you configure where to vent, spew oil at high rpm the engine again (and risk it takes to tire and what a nuisance to other vehicles), stuffing, but the mounting location engine and the rain within the porous. Which is what I will return there in the hose for the oil trapped inside the machine slot oil catch tank? "

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Some gadget that is supposed to draw water out of the crank case oil?

Probably doesn't work anyway.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just stumbled onto this old thread and got another laugh reading the google translation.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Looks like a splooge catch can.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts