TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am in middle of rebuilding my carb. I got a few new items and put them in. I was having problems and pull it apart and found this little gasket. Do I need it? I never seen a picture of it in any other post.

·
Registered
378 Posts
So I am in middle of rebuilding my carb. I got a few new items and put them in. I was having problems and pull it apart and found this little gasket. Do I need it? I never seen a picture of it in any other post.

What year is your TW?

If this is normal after 2002 see the photo

·
Registered
204 Posts
my 09 had a screw, spring, washer, and o-ring only from factory. i also ordered a spare because i had one fall out once. my spare, which is the pilot screw kit from yamaha only has the screw, spring, washer, and o-ring. i just had mine all apart a few days ago.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its a 2005. Thanks for the help but if you look at the pic you can see the o-ring next to the washer. I think maybe when the cut the o-ring this is left "like a super tiny o-ring?" over that I didnt see when i pushed it on and it popped out? So should I take the big one or little one off?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Its a 2005. Thanks for the help but if you look at the pic you can see the o-ring next to the washer. I think maybe when the cut the o-ring this is left "like a super tiny o-ring?" over that I didnt see when i pushed it on and it popped out? So should I take the big one or little one off?

[/URL]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts