TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 tw that I posted for sale and was wondering if I priced it to high at 3800.00. I have been keeping up with this forum for about two years but never joined until the other day. I hate to sell the bike but have to many other toys to keep up. The bike is very fun to ride around here In the smoky mts. I just got a bigger bike so wife could ride with me, got to keep them happy. This forum is a great forum tried to find forum for other bike but none like this one. Thanks

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have a 2012 tw that I posted for sale and was wondering if I priced it to high at 3800.00. I have been keeping up with this forum for about two years but never joined until the other day. I hate to sell the bike but have to many other toys to keep up. The bike is very fun to ride around here In the smoky mts. I just got a bigger bike so wife could ride with me, got to keep them happy. This forum is a great forum tried to find forum for other bike but none like this one. Thanks
There is a brand new 2012 selling for $3900 in Toronto, Canada. Thus, I guess it depends on whether you have any extras on it instead of it being bone stock, not to mention mileage, etc...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts