TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Forcasting 60+ degrees tomorrow and I have about 5 1/2 weeks of paid time off that has to last me to the end of the year. Should I use a day up and go riding?:D
No. Use one day to do PM and a ride a little bit to get your chit compressed and then take another day to just ride.

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Day off is scheduled, GoPro is charging, and cleaning up the helmet. Yippeeeee!
You suck! I was going to take tomorrow off too but I found out a truck with a plow blade attached tore apart a drive up drawer in Hornell and I need to be there no later than 09:30am tomorrow. Not sure which act makes that jackwad dumber, still having a plow blade on his truck or driving a vehicle he does not have the skill to operate. Either way I am screwed:(

Tom

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You suck! I was going to take tomorrow off too but I found out a truck with a plow blade attached tore apart a drive up drawer in Hornell and I need to be there no later than 09:30am tomorrow. Not sure which act makes that jackwad dumber, still having a plow blade on his truck or driving a vehicle he does not have the skill to operate. Either way I am screwed:(

Tom
I still have a bunch of time off saved if you want to go riding sometime.

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
At least a day, 2 days would be better. Gives me time to get it OK'd and then get back to you.
Will do. If you get a chance tomorrow go up Owego hill rd the way we did and hang the first left available. They have de-forested the entire left side of that hilltop!

Tom

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Hey Scottie, I think you posted this to piss me off! I have 365 days of paid time off and it is 75 degrees here right now. I started feeling ill on Saturday and by the time I saw the doc on Monday I had a 102 fever and full blown bronchial pneumonia. Today is the first day I feel just a tiny bit better but I am totally drained and could not ride even though I sure want to.

I made the fatal mistake last weekend of attending a big gun show crowded nuts to butts and half the fools there were sick, coughing and sneezing all over everyone.

Enjoy your ride and day off because days like this are mighty rare around here this time of year. So far I have to say this has been the winter that wasn't! Think we had a grand total of 5 inches of snow all winter and it melted the next day. I am not quite sure about this but just last week I saw 4 deer, all bucks and still had full head gear from last year. I normally find the sheds in the yard by late January or early February.

GaryL

·
Registered
319 Posts
That's a NO BRAINER

Heck, I took off yesterday afternoon and rode the HD just because. Do we ever need an excuse?

Ride Baby Ride! - Travolta in Wild Hogs

1 - 14 of 14 Posts