TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I've noticed a few of you have named your Tdub. I've always referred to my Victory Gunner as Tank. Never really thought of it as a name, but none the less I've always referred to her as Tank. Now, my new TW has quite the personality. After reading all the different names I've seen here, I'm really thinking she deserves a name. But what to name her...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,239 Posts
I know you referred to your TW as a her, but you should name it gym as in going to the gym. That way you can tell people you are going to the gym when you’re actually going TW riding.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Mine is Rex T. Dubber. Rex after my grandfather. Pops is cool and unique like a TW. It started out a private(the t-dub) and has since been promoted to LCPL. So... LCpl. Rex T. Dubber.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
"Bender" could be a good name for your TW , I've thought of it along with the appropriate decals. View attachment 185016

I'm thinking of going with "Nibbler" to re-christen my second bike. View attachment 185018
All good! You know if I come up with or find a few names I like, it may come down to what's available for a license plate. After all, what better way to show off your TW!

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
I just named mine Lucile after her clutch burnt up in the Idaho backcountry..."You picked a fine time to leave me Lucile"...
With 4 miles to go but you wont spin your wheels.............:evil6:

Tom

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Mine is "Song Dog".
That is a not well known nickname for the Coyote...my "spirit animal" and favorite critter.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mine is "Song Dog".
That is a not well known nickname for the Coyote...my "spirit animal" and favorite critter.
That's very cool. I like it!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Y'know, my Ex was named Cerberus. She was a 3-headed hound from hell that wouldn't let me escape the Hades she kept me in.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts