TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TW 200.JPG
Looking for help pricing my TW. I recently purchased a new Wrangler JK that my wife was very supportive of my purchasing in agreement that I got rid of my TW.

2014 TW with 3706 miles on it looks and runs great. I added: Windscreen/horn/fuel filter/ Headlight and Tail light modulators/ ROK luggage straps/new mirrors/ugraded foot pegs. OE chain at the adjustment 4 position. Running Mobile 1 and using ethanol free fuel. Its been a work commuter mostly road miles I have run down a few 2 tracks with it also.

·
Super Moderator
17,925 Posts
Good luck with the sale!! Welcome to the forum also!! Hope you stick around though and don't leave us!! :D

·
Registered
137 Posts
On a serious note. I purchased my 2013 TW last August at my local Yamaha dealer. It was brand new, but they had it for awhile (obviously) I worked them down to $3800.00... it took all summer but I got them down. I really wanted to buy new since it was my first bike, and when looking around my area everyone was selling their TWs for over 3000 with thousands of miles on them. So they seem to hold thier value great, "around here at least." Your bike looks really sharp with some extras soi think you could probably get 3,500 for it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thanks for everyone's input feel like i can price it fairly now. I am stalling on posting it for sale,would like to still have it at least through fall although I'm afraid that may be pushing it. Maybe if I agree not to ride it she will let me just keep it in the garage for eye candy. I know I'm probably partial but this thing looks so cool. image.jpeg image.jpeg

·
Registered
137 Posts
I feel ya, my wife hates my TW too.
She gave in when I turned 50... We have a deal. First time I crash and hurt myself It goes on Craig's List. Needless to say I drive super consevatively. We can't all be as lucky as the Admiral. I get very jealous of all those pics of he and his wife sharing the open trails.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Well I posted to Craiglist this morning... To my wife it's the sensible responsible thing to do. In my mind the math looks like this.New jeep - TW= happy wife.......happy wife = new jeep accessories!!!
Is it OK that I mention this forum??? It has been very resourceful and realy added to the enjoyment owning a TW.

If I could only figure out how I posted upside down pics I could apply it to my Craigslist add to prolong the departure of my TW ... Haha

http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/mcy/5744385077.html

·
Registered
545 Posts
Well I posted to Craiglist this morning... To my wife it's the sensible responsible thing to do. In my mind the math looks like this.New jeep - TW= happy wife.......happy wife = new jeep accessories!!!
Is it OK that I mention this forum??? It has been very resourceful and realy added to the enjoyment owning a TW.

If I could only figure out how I posted upside down pics I could apply it to my Craigslist add to prolong the departure of my TW ... Haha

TW200 Yamaha
TW IS IS IS an Accessory for a jeep !
You put on hitch carrier and keep going when the jeep gets stuck !
Just my 2c.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I agree, The TW is going to be much more enjoyable than any Jeep accessory. Your Jeep looks pretty sweet already!!! I have a 97 Wrangler, it's not my everyday vehicle and doesn't have any bells and whistles but It's like my TW. I like my toys old school.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts