TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here's something I discovered and hope someone can educate me on. What is a "Trailway" and how do I know if I have one? Is that simply the model name or does it refer to special features, different paint scheme, something different about the motor, etc. I'll take and appreciate anyone's advice (I'm pretty thick-skinned)

Thanks, Jeff

qwerty, stop laughing!

·
Registered
614 Posts
The decal on my Yamaha TW petrol tank says "Adventure Trailway". I always assumed that TW was an abbreviation for TrailWay.

I am talking about a European model but can not see that making any difference.

So I think all TW's are Trailways.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The decal on my Yamaha TW petrol tank says "Adventure Trailway". I always assumed that TW was an abbreviation for TrailWay.

I am talking about a European model but can not see that making any difference.

So I think all TW's are Trailways.

I'm guessing "Trailway" is probably the model name and refers to all TW200's. I haven't come across any other models. I came across a nick name once; the guy called his bike a T-Dub. Anyway, thanks for the reply.

Jeff

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Z28 = Camaro. Z06 = Corvette. TW = Trailway. Doesn't matter if 125, 200, or 225cc, still a Trailway.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Gosh, All this time I thought it was

Tires Wide. I guess I should read the dealer propaganda more carefully. Tom

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That is one very cool looking bike. I love it; clean, simple, perfect color contrast, and I'll bet it grabs attention everywhere you go...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts