TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a TW200 noob and really prefer the round headlight look to the square one. How do i do this, and can someone explain it to a noob like me?

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Google "TW with round headlight" and then look at the images for that search. I realize that beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder so to each his own. There was a guy on this forum named Teewee and his did look good. Compare images and see which one works for you, the electrics are simple.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hey Mpiecora; So, your not fond of the sq. headlight and shroud either. I agree, it looks like a 1/4 sheet pan w/ a light in it. I prefer the more conventional round style myself. I've searched the threads and have concluded that to do a round headlight mod you may have to visit some motorcycle salvage yards after measuring your forks to see what's available and how you plan on the mounting (bottom or side). It's a simple mod, you'll just have to scrounge up or fab the parts you need. A 6"-7" Honda side mount may work great, I'll have to check this out myself. Good luck....

·
Registered
6,367 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow, thanks so much everyone! I am grateful for this forum. I am looking for some trails to cruise here in soflo too if anyone knows of any :)
Ill keep ya'll posted with my tw200 headlight process

1 - 9 of 9 Posts