TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes I know I have a very messy office which is buried deep in a boiler room somewhere in a 700,000 Sq Ft building,
The boiler room is about 6000 Sq Ft with lots of "Stuff" o3.jpg
It used to be the office where the guy had to watch the older steam boilers 24 hours a day since they ran at 100 Psi. which are no longer in use,
So,
Heres the inside of my messy office,
And whats in my "In box"
o1.jpg o2.jpg
This is Pearl.
I rescued her the winter of 2014-15 as it was below freezing and she was trying to get into one of the other buildings my employer owns, There were 2 of her 7 to 8 week old siblings already expired in the street only a few feet away,
I took her in, She has since been fixed and is healthy,
I didnt want a cat at home as the wife has 3 already so Ive been trying to find her a home,
She lives here at work for the past 9 months and no-one wants her,
This is the first year we havent had squirrels move into the boiler room in the spring and while Ive been here for 6 years, Shes evicted all the mice we have always had here,
Yes the office is conditioned,
Yes she has food
Yes she has a courtyard outside she goes to and lays outside like any other cat,
And better yet, There are 24 hours a day Guard rounds so she gets visitors every 4 hours, 24 hours a day,
And yes, It appears she DOES have a home here,
But I would still give her away if a good person wanted her ! !
I rescued her and feel as though I did what I needed to do.
Cheers to all ! ! !
Peter B

·
Super Moderator
17,922 Posts
Yes I know I have a very messy office which is buried deep in a boiler room somewhere in a 700,000 Sq Ft building,
The boiler room is about 6000 Sq Ft with lots of "Stuff" View attachment 32424
It used to be the office where the guy had to watch the older steam boilers 24 hours a day since they ran at 100 Psi. which are no longer in use,
So,
Heres the inside of my messy office,
And whats in my "In box"
View attachment 32425 View attachment 32426
This is Pearl.
I rescued her the winter of 2014-15 as it was below freezing and she was trying to get into one of the other buildings my employer owns, There were 2 of her 7 to 8 week old siblings already expired in the street only a few feet away,
I took her in, She has since been fixed and is healthy,
I didnt want a cat at home as the wife has 3 already so Ive been trying to find her a home,
She lives here at work for the past 9 months and no-one wants her,
This is the first year we havent had squirrels move into the boiler room in the spring and while Ive been here for 6 years, Shes evicted all the mice we have always had here,
Yes the office is conditioned,
Yes she has food
Yes she has a courtyard outside she goes to and lays outside like any other cat,
And better yet, There are 24 hours a day Guard rounds so she gets visitors every 4 hours, 24 hours a day,
And yes, It appears she DOES have a home here,
But I would still give her away if a good person wanted her ! !
I rescued her and feel as though I did what I needed to do.
Cheers to all ! ! !
Peter B
Very nice Peter. That's good of you!! Lots of animal lovers here bro. Talk to Cro.

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
Shown before but this is my shop helper. Yep, found as a stray kitty.

KittyWampus (here he is pointing out the correct gasket to use during the base gasket replacement repair). Told you he was a shop helper.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shown before but this is my shop helper. Yep, found as a stray kitty.

KittyWampus (here he is pointing out the correct gasket to use during the base gasket replacement repair). Told you he was a shop helper.
Can she point out the CORRECT oil filter as well?
If so, Shes in great demand ! ! !
Peter B

·
Registered
20,153 Posts
I once rescued a Norwegian Forest Cat the day before Mt.Saint Helens blew and kept her for 15 years or so. Rather confident and out-going this cat would chase away dogs, go for mile long walks, and accost strangers on the sidewalk " Pet ME!!!" . Her independence was a blessing as I worked out of town for weeks at a time so she adopted various neighbors beyond the one I paid to feed her. One day a little old lady neighbor across the alley proudly showed me her new Tom cat "Moxie"; I didn't have the heart to tell her that was my female cat "Tiger".:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
My Boys.

Buster the Tuxedo cat is 16 yrs old. He sits outside the house and guards it all night.

Lenny the Orange cat acts like a dog and will respond to suggestions (I hate to say "commands")

Miles the tiger, was found as a lost kitten on a highway. His mom was hit by a car. His first and middle names are, Miles Marker. He was found at the base of a mile marker post.

All three of them are very affectionate, perfect cats.

Lenny used to love to walk on the keyboard, so when I got a new laptop, I left the old one behind it so he could relax on it.

20120202_092016_Android.jpg 20130523_030827_Android.jpg 20140707_201943_Android.jpg 20140707_201948_Android.jpg 20140709_145931_Android.jpg

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
we were adopted by our cat when we moved into our house 10 years ago. he was a fantastic cat. he all was wanted to be with us, but never wanted to come in the house. IM000476.JPG 3.jpg and the horse loved him. she let him climb on her back and he would stay there for hours

1 - 14 of 14 Posts