TW200 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Big Head Brewing
Firefly IPA

They don’t can or bottle but they’re a five minute ride from home and yes you can strap a growler to any TW rack.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Lowfills for free from the brewery, or whatever weirdness I've come up with that goes on tap in the taprooms.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Sleeman's Clear 2.0 - Low carb beer with 3 ounces of Lime Clamato

Ya, i know. It helps keep me in shape being low taste, i mean carb.

·
Registered
20,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I'm not a beer guy either, more of a bear guy. bear  front view.jpg

Gotta watch how much I drink though, want to avoid getting a bear belly like my visiting neighbor Lumpy here. Lumpy the Bear.jpg

·
Registered
194 Posts
Fred,

I love seeing your pictures, always something interesting :) My cameras catch "wildlife" of a different type. Mostly, thieves in the night, car-fentanyl addicts (spelling?), and run-of-the-mill lowlifes.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
What's with all the craft beers, fellas? I thought with the age bracket around here I would be seeing Schlitz, Hamm's, and Schaefer!
Like our beers us old farts grow in taste as we age...:binkybaby:

·
Registered
20,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Hamm's with a pull tab! Remember those? Ever swallow a pull tab?
Just a little better than it's competition:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Free beer is usually pretty good. I would, however, politely refuse a Boxer if offered. Heading to Asheville, NC next week and hope to check out the brewery scene there after some epic rides. I'm guessing the beer won't be free and there could be bears.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Even though I don't drink anymore, these were my fave.
USA - Sam Adams (seasonal)
Canada - Moosehead
Mexico - Pacifico
Germany - Hofbrau Munchen
UK/ Ireland - Harp
Poland - Lech
Anywhere else - Whatever is cold.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
For the folks that go to Moab, this favorite was available and we drank Gallons back in 2015....not high alcohol content, but not low, you could drink a few and more and we did....I usually pick up a case when in Michigan, since we don't get it in Ohio:sad11:

Moose Drool.png Moab KOA Crew.jpg

21 - 40 of 81 Posts