TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love a good invention and I don't know how many times I've seen something and said...why didn't I think of that. So what's your favorite inventions? It doesn't have to be Motorcycle related.
I have many but for starters here's the Grease Ninja. Simple, cheap and works great.

IMG_7224.PNG

[video]http://www.greaseninja.com/[/video]

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vice Grips. I've used them as a shift lever,swing arm and axle nut along with a bunch of other stuff I've forgotten.
Good one and since my Black Widow didn't come with a tool kit. I think Vice Grips will be my first tool to start with. Excellent

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
...and I don't know how many times I've seen something and said...why didn't I think of that.
A toilette, at least today!

T.JPG

A tenant pooped on the floor today! In the foyer...

·
Super Moderator
17,945 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,945 Posts

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Super Moderator
17,945 Posts
The funny thing is that I've never had a donut in my life. I'm a total vegetarian. It's all just a joke!! I'd hate to have a reputation for something I didn't deserve!! :p
Oh you completed your mission I damn near had tears in my eyes laughing so hard.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The funny thing is that I've never had a donut in my life. I'm a total vegetarian. It's all just a joke!! I'd hate to have a reputation for something I didn't deserve!! :p

I'm not sure I believe that but if you haven't try these.

·
Super Moderator
17,945 Posts
I think I like real ones better. The more glazed the better. :D

***In my defense, no forum members have ever seen me eat a donut. I was seen with a special birthday donut for Mrs. Admiral, but Admiral went running as fast as his legs could carry him with it before I could grab a bite!!! :eek::D;) (not really) I tried to find a pic of that donut, but can't find it. It was as big as my stovetop!!

I'm not sure I believe that but if you haven't try these.

·
Registered
69 Posts

"...[a]s seen on TV."

Popeil.jpg

* "Believe Me..." :joyous:

I once caught a fish so big,
so big, I say, so big that I had to
put down the Popeil, back-up the pickup,
to the shoreline,
jack-up the rear-end and remove
the wheel - put the truck