TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dislike this question. We all come from such different walks of life, but when asked this question - what do you say?

I would say mine is expectations of others and myself. Sometimes I get pissed at myself when an outcome of a situation doesn't go as planned or if I feel like someone isn't pulling their own weight.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Adam,
I can empathize with what you've said exactly but on a lighter note.......... Jersey hit the first chord followed with some tang, beer, and day dreaming about possibilities of my next bike.

·
Registered
19,557 Posts
" yet again"?
Thought they
usually traveled in pairs

Sorry for the irreverence Adam, I think introspection can be a beneficial reality check. Thus no need to neccessarily consider it a weakness.

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
Ignorant people! At the last count there was close to 54% of the American people who fit the bill which is what makes me such a grump!

Other than that I guess it would be my GF and best friend who appears in my avatar. She is the only girl I know that I could lock in the trunk of my car in 90* temps who would be happy to see me when I open it.

GaryL

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
My weakness is...Watching Negative News and letting it piss me off, while knowing there's not a damn thing I can do to change it. i think I'll make July Newsless and focus only on Postive things.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
My weakness is...Watching Negative News and letting it piss me off, while knowing there's not a damn thing I can do to change it. i think I'll make July Newsless and focus only on Postive things.
That is a damn good Idea TP...because it is frankly over{for the US} ... just look at yesterday's headlines concerning the Military and you know we are finished...kick back and watch the freak show...it is over!:(

·
Registered
545 Posts
When things are going poorly for me I want change,
At this time in my life it seems like I will buy shit,
Ill go to the flea market and buy "Another" socket set,
Or fall in love with a 1977 Harley and need to acquire it,
Thankfully I have some restraint with purchases since I am really thrifty,
And,
Women in revealing tank tops without bras it the flea market.
Peter B

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
When things are going poorly for me I want change,
At this time in my life it seems like I will buy shit,
Ill go to the flea market and buy "Another" socket set,
Or fall in love with a 1977 Harley and need to acquire it,
Thankfully I have some restraint with purchases since I am really thrifty,
And,
Women in revealing tank tops without bras it the flea market.
Peter B
SO Getting to the point then, Hooters.. ;)

·
Registered
19,557 Posts
Joe, you shouldn't tease GaryL about his cute dog. He has to live in New York after all.:)
Now my wife is more my strength than a weakness. although her kisses can leave me weak in the knees.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts