TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
15547d1427809340-hoot-borneo-weasel-nick-back-moab-2015-first-report-009.jpg I sure have man love for Mel!

Reactions: plumbstraight

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A lot of studs caught in that one photo!

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I remember the talk Mel told me if I do not stop being a Peckerhead he will cut me off from his BBQ so I stopped!

·
Registered
299 Posts
There are some big branny manly-men riding these little T-Dubs! :D

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yes it takes a special breed like a fireman he is running into a burning building when all are running out and on a TW we are just running up the trail and the other are thinking about it.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
You Fellows, I have got to say, MAN LOVE? Mel and I are made of the same cloth. He and I bonded in a way that I cannot explain, and when we gave each other a hug, it was from the heart. Getting kissed on the temple by a man which in turn was reciprocated in a love from man to man is not something that is given lightly.

Mel is a man among men, Have I to say anything more?

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
You Fellows, I have got to say, MAN LOVE? Mel and I are made of the same cloth. He and I bonded in a way that I cannot explain, and when we gave each other a hug, it was from the heart. Getting kissed on the temple by a man which in turn was reciprocated in a love from man to man is not something that is given lightly.

Mel is a man among men, Have I to say anything more?
I've never met the Gentleman, but over the last year or so, I've had the pleasure of speaking to him on the phone a few times. I have found him to be a true blue friend, compassionate about helping people and an all around great guy! Mel, yes, you are loved by many.

Reactions: TWilight

·
Registered
485 Posts
I don't have a ton of friends. I have many, many aquaintances but few friends I could count on in a pinch. I feel that there are many on here who would be that type of person. But the few friends I do have would drop what they were doing in an emergency and come to my aid if needed, no questions asked. The few guys I hunt with are these type of friends and I don't get to see them nearly enough. So when I "DO" see them, it's an automatic big bear hug and a "I missed you man". Nothing wrong with loving your fellow man, not in the biblical sense but in a most basic human way. Randall and Zdiver, I applaud you for not being ashamed at showing a brother in spirit your love of fellow man. You are a gentle giant.

·
Registered
20,489 Posts
+1 Hekkler, well said.
All teasing aside everyone shared a healthy camaraderie, truly great bunch of folks.
As an example when I first cruised through KOA looking for ZDiver, Borneo, Hoot, Weasel, anyone ( they were all out at dinner) up runs Ebbanflood out of the darkness with the most enthusiastic greeting imaginable. And this is from a guy who just arrived after driving non-stop from New York. Wow, I knew then this was going to be a great gathering of new friends, good energy and lasting memories. Jim was but one of dozens of new faces to meet and greet, the easy camaraderie was repeated many a time.
Funny how a shared interest in a simple motorcycle can break the ice amongst folks from diverse walks of life.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts