TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
2 Words...."Fu**ing Idiots".....

or maybe just one: "Assholes":confused:

Registered
LOL (why won't TW forum let me make 4 character posts...annoying as hell..................................................................................................)

Banned
I hate to see fellow bikers go down like that. Made me cringe just watching it. Not very smart what some of those riders were doing. I pray no one was hurt very bad.
That, Purple Penguins, is why I do not consider myself a "biker". I counted 8 bodies, 4 along the left Jersey barrier, 2 ended up in the far right lane, 2 in the left lane. I also slow-moed and there were definitely meat skid marks in two locations, so there were significant injuries. One of the people who landed along the left jersey barrier had an extra elbow or a broken arm, too.

Registered
Thanks goodness we don't really have a 'stuntah' culture here in South Africa.

Lots of sport-bike obsessed squids going far too fast on public roads, but not necessarily trying to out-wheelie one another whilst doing it.

Registered
stupid. i was mighty impressed though by the pick up on that black bike.. kept pulling away from the other bike. stupid.

i winder if they have discussions on their forum: top speed? 299kph governor? my bike is happiest at 255, but i can get to 272 tucked on flat with a tailwind....

you want to run your bike at high speed, your choice, but go to a track, on a public road irresponsible and stupid.

stupid.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts