TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
20,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I kinda like the remanufactured Jaguar E-type Eagle Speedster but that would set me back close to 1 million. th.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
17,989 Posts
Move out of this miserable place and move to Verdi where its warmer and you can ride all year long.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Gotta Play to Win....guess I am screwed....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
I play a dollar a couple times a year. Just in case it's in my star's to win.

·
Super Moderator
17,989 Posts
Rarely do I buy a ticket. I take those few bucks a month and give them to homeless or needy folks in my neighborhood. When I can help them like that, I feel like I hit the lotto anyway.

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
I would buy a few thousand acres and start a camp for kid's. I would teach basic farming, hunting, fishing, and survival skills, as well as canoeing and kayaking. Everybody would be welcome and I would waive the cost to less fortunate children. I would operate it as a not for profit organisation. To me there is no greater piece of mind than knowing you can take care of yourself.

Tom

·
Registered
363 Posts
Tommy, you da man!!

·
Registered
6,412 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,989 Posts
Tommy, you da man!!
Thanks for the compliment Will, but I just try to listen to that small still voice that is the Lord. I am blessed. I want for nothing and have great contentment in my heart. I owe it all to the Lord. He's been pretty good to me, I/we in turn should show goodness to others. Right?

·
Registered
267 Posts
If I won I would strategically have cabins, lake house, camp sites, and chalet, built from Alaska to the Amazon or Patagonia South America. And a place in New Zealand too. I would treat them like a free time share and give out mememberships for motorcycle friends to travel the open road the rest of our lives from one to the otherlocation on bikes. Each friend would also give out free time shares to fellow bikers that they find deserving.

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
I would fly over to Japan and get Yamaha to build all you guys a TW 250 6 speed and we would Ride. What color do you want?:D
Mossy Oak Break-up please.

Tom

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Thanks for the compliment Will, but I just try to listen to that small still voice that is the Lord. I am blessed. I want for nothing and have great contentment in my heart. I owe it all to the Lord. He's been pretty good to me, I/we in turn should show goodness to others. Right?
Seems to me the Teachings allow that you've received all you will for your "kindnesses".

When I win the lottery I'll mind my own business, do my own thing, be honest with others, and share with those I choose. Pretty much what I do now.

·
Registered
814 Posts
White, Please!

If someone gives a winning ticket to me? Fund some missionarys. Pay off one of my neighbor's house. Of course tithe. Buy another house. Start a small business/LLC and spend pre tax dollars on hobbies. Get a retainer to Borneo. Visit Hoot and buy him some cigars. Buy and place TW200s in storage units around the country, including Alaska. Buy lunch for the people I work with. Get a sprinter van camper conversion with a graphics job to facilitate stealth camping.

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
If I hit the hundreds of millions lotto I will get a McLaren P1 and drive it in the diamond lane with all the holier than thou crowd.

According to the BBC Top Gear show, "the engineers took everything that is good and wholesome from a Prius and made it evil and put it in the P1". The P1 is a hybrid but has a 775 horsepower twin turbo V-8 coupled with a 160 horsepower electric motor. Being a hybrid it is diamond lane eligible and it can do 0 to 60 in less than 3 seconds and it corners like it is on train tracks.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts