TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its nice to gain new members, see new (to us) bikes and be able to swap stories, stuff, and info. Why not take the time to add your location (as general or specific as you want) to your profile? Geographic or other info can be in your profile (to the left side of any post), or in your signature (at the bottom of any post). To add this info, just go to the top of the screen (when you are logged on) and click on your user name, then select profile, then select edit my profile. That will let you create a signature (thats the info at the bottom of this message, and in my case I even inserted a photo in my signature). However in your profile is the category "location" - I always appreciate seeing some indication of location there so when you start bragging about warm weather, I can tell if its Florida, San Diego, or your fibbing and you really are in North Dakota. Location info also helps us trade info on past ride experiences, hook up for meetings, or facilitates offering up parts, mechanical assistance, or advice on local suppliers. Nuff said, just a thought to help us get better acquainted and coordinated. Have a good ride. Tom

·
Registered
287 Posts
Orange Park, Florida. Currently 80 degrees. I would be riding but I'm watching my grandkids.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm not new to the forum but I've recently relocated to the Hampton, New Hampshire area. Still looking for a TW of my own. Had the money ready this fall but it was mostly used up in the relocation process. Oh well. Shooting for this spring/summer now. Life go's on....

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
I am in a state of confusion.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Pollock Pines Ca. Midway between Sacramento and So. Lake Tahoe. 4' of snow on the ground, but snuck a few rides in last week before it fell!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Tombstone Arizona!

temp 81-84 degrees

i Ride Daily

·
Registered
284 Posts
Fullerton, So.Cal. One mile from Cal State Fullerton.

Other than riding my TW to Church two weeks ago I haven't ridden my TW since the middle of December. My wife rides her's almost everyday to and from work (weather permitting).

Weather here was about 70 degrees and partly cloudy. Over the weekend we had almost 2" of rain! (A lot for us here in So.Cal.)

Kevin

·
Registered
7,334 Posts
San Jose, California.

Weatherman said the that snow could get down to sea level. Last time that happened was Feb. 2, 1976.

Days are in the mid 50's and nights are mid 30's -- 10 degrees colder than normal.

Four weeks until spring and it can't get here soon enough if you ask me.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I used to like winter until I got a motorcycle
. I rode today, but it looks like that might be it for this week, snow in the forecast. Even if it doesn't snow it is going to be cold and wet for a while yet.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ocala National Forest (70 miles north of Orlando) got up to the low 80s yesterday......did some semi-serious off roading....NICE !!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm right in the middle of Cali, approx. 30 mi. south of Fresno, not a T-Dubber user yet but am looking hard. Am King Air mech by trade.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts