TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ten days ago I awoke to 14 inches of fresh snow. It is all pretty much melted away now. I am perhaps fortunate that the snow doesn't last for months and months at a time, thus I can get out and ride!

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Nice ride Fred I always enjoy your videos. All of our snow is pretty much gone :D. I've had enough and I am ready for spring. :cool:

·
Registered
19,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Look who's calling phat butt now Senior SawsAll, or whatever that dang earth shredding tire's name is?
Ya got to get out and ride more to round off the knobs.
Even warn TrailWings like Adam's here in this re-run do pretty good in some snow...

·
Registered
19,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Something is really satisfying leaving the first tracks in a little bit of fresh snow. The ATV tire's traction allows doing all these slow first gear single tracks without any slippage. Another December re-run:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Ten days ago I awoke to 14 inches of fresh snow. It is all pretty much melted away now. I am perhaps fortunate that the snow doesn't last for months and months at a time, thus I can get out and ride!

What a pretty ride. Even have a bench out there for you to take a break if you wanted too.

·
Registered
19,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kris, the bench is in a mountain mahogany grove with numerous deer beds, a nice place to pause on a dog walk or snow shoeing meander as it has nice views, wintertime sun and summer shade.

·
Registered
19,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Another ride in a few inches of snow from a few months ago. Encountered misc. tracks from rabbits, deer and my dogs to a cougar who like me apparently enjoys this remote observation deck. I usually use the chair he knocked over though. Puma must still be around since dogs are coming home with souvenir deer legs from their un-supervised walks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts