TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always been curious..... where have the gorilla racks gone? where have they been? I can't remember exactly but I think there are the better part of 20 of them in the wild. Anyone have any cool pics of the places they've been?
Untitled by dolphaxel, on Flickr
Untitled by dolphaxel, on Flickr

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
Hey Axel,

I think that I got one of the last ones that you had left. It is currently mounted on my TW226 6-speed bike along with my second trailer wheel setup. I still love it :D, but unfortunately I have not been on any epic adventures with it :(.

Still the best made and best looking TW rack out there!

Thanks for asking,

Brian

·
Registered
484 Posts
I've always been curious..... where have the gorilla racks gone? where have they been? I can't remember exactly but I think there are the better part of 20 of them in the wild. Anyone have any cool pics of the places they've been?
Are you leading up to a second production run? I'd commit to at least two, maybe four... and I promise to take some cool photos! :cool:

·
Registered
20,463 Posts
Those are some great racks that vanillagorilla made for forum members. I don't have one but I've sure chased others with them through all sorts of gnarly terrain. Saw more than a few happy owners at Moab & the San Rafael Swell. A good design.

·
Registered
119 Posts
If you can't buy one, MAKE one.

·
Registered
20,463 Posts
Please don't try to make one out of thin wall EMT if you want a durable end result. It will be unnecessarily weak and expose you to potential metal fume fever from the zinc galvanized finish.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
plus 1 for the no emt. garbage for this job. .065x3/4 tubing is what you want!

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
plus 1 for the no emt. garbage for this job. .065x3/4 tubing is what you want!
I have one and have posted numerous pictures of me using it. I will dig some fresh ones up and post them here! Your rack is sooooo solid I gave my cyclerack to Mrs. Admiral. Your rack IS THE BEST rack for our awesome TW's. Thank you again!

Tom

Reactions: TW-Brian

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've been absent for a long time and have missed a lot of photos and other things. been working on the 250 project again so I've been milling about. Id love to see what's out there floating around.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I haven't seen any Gorrila racks out there for sale. I decided to get the Tusk Utility Top Rack. Gonna buy it through Rocky Mountain ATV. Looks like a really good rack. Any of you seen that up close?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts