TW200 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
"The only fix I can possibly see in the immediate future is to reduce the world population by about 75% in one quick catastrophe"
I like that idea... but think it will weaken the economy :D
NY and surrounding states are suffering from a small pandemic of Measles (of all the old timey diseases to be brought back!) caused by a small, cloistered minority that interacts with the general public enough to spread the virus and enough people who believe vaccinations cause Autism, other problems or even worse 'go against the teachings of their god(s)'. Air travel makes the possibility of a globe wide, drug resistant pandemic all too real.
Guess we'll have to wait and see the insects inherit the earth... Ready the escape TW's!

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Microwave transmissions.....think about it. Microwaves speed up liquids on a particle level and we beam them from satellites to towers etc. Microwaving the atmosphere..... if you think it's bad now wait till 5G technology increases the signal strength far beyond dangerous levels.

And it is being or may have now been written into law that they cannot legally be stopped without huge financial penalties to the government regardless of any potential known harmful side effects.
microwave technology is basicaly dead. cell service is not based on microwave

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
The globe has been warming for 10'000 yrs. If we are speeding it up, shame on us. We are but an experiment in nature. If she gets tired of us and kicks us off, it will go back to the insects and start over.
Correct you are Plumb but you can add a few more zeros to the 10,000 yrs. This globe has gone through temperature ups and downs since the very beginning and long before man ever began walking upright. Those who refuse to accept proven history are doomed to repeat it. All of the money being thrown at fixing Global warming or climate change, even man made climate change is nothing more that the transfer of wealth. Mike Bloomberg wants to spend $500 million of his vast wealth to shut down every coal generating plant here in the US. That will do a lot unless you look at the big picture. We have just one planet enclosed by just one atmosphere so if the coal is used in other countries the fall out from it is still here. There are 10 rivers flowing in this world that are responsible for dumping 95% of the pollutants into our world's oceans and every one of them are located in the Asian lands. Radio active fallout from the Fukushima disaster can be found off the coast of California today and garbage from all over this world is floating around in every ocean. We here in the good old USA can and do fix what is going on here but we just can't fix STUPID in the rest of our one world. We here in the USA are not at all innocent but we damn sure are a lot less guilty than every other major producing country on this earth. Want proof, How many other countries are the people in this world breaking down the fences trying to get in? Want more proof, people right here where I live, I call them Hypocrites, scream and holler about not having reliable cellular service and all the while whenever the cell company wants to add newer and bigger cell towers those same fools scream, "Not in my back yard". Those same fools want open borders but in the next breath they say just don't bring the illegal immigrants to my town or city. We demand more and more electricity and natural gas but in the next breath they scream we don't want any more power lines or pipe lines running through our countryside. All of these Environmental Warriors should be forced to drive our nation's freeways in those tiny little Smart Cars that look like a bug splat on the windshield of a loaded 18 wheeler.

GaryL

·
Registered
4,438 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
And then there is Bill Nye, "The Fake Science Guy"...much like Al Bore, this clown has no clue...about Science or Climate Change, but he loves power and money....

·
Registered
208 Posts
I am a Engineer/Researcher..... I believe in science so I believe the Climatologists at NOAA.......in short....it is real....it is man caused....the effects would be catastrophic

At present, there is no political will to do the difficult things to moderate it......so our best chance lies with the research scientist's ability to design solutions that are practical and adopted world wide......individual choice will not work, it will take government action..

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
I am a Engineer/Researcher..... I believe in science so I believe the Climatologists at NOAA.......in short....it is real....it is man caused....the effects would be catastrophic

At present, there is no political will to do the difficult things to moderate it......so our best chance lies with the research scientist's ability to design solutions that are practical and adopted world wide......individual choice will not work, it will take government action..
I'm not assuming we have no effect on the environment but....

Scientific study results appear to be somewhat if not completely affected by funding. Who's funding the research. For example... we can't trust carbon dating, being that it's nowhere near accurate, yet scientists cling to the mainstream accepted timeline like it's a religion. There are many conflicting theories that are all based on scientific study. I would be curious to know where they all get their training/funding.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I do not waste my time with anecdotal nonsense in the Media and especially at agenda driven sources like talk radio or cable news..... Research finding are peer reviewed and under constant critical review and revision as new information is validated.....

the person or organizations that are publishing findings are risking their reputation for honesty and integrity.....their most valuable asset......you can always find a flat earther or you can redefine consensus ...but the science on this is consistently accurate...and not always precise...

Like the man says...you are welcome to your opinion but not your facts...I will put my confidence in NOAA....

·
Registered
8,243 Posts

I don't think anyone here has said it is Not Real or that man has nothing to do with it. "Practical solutions adopted World Wide" is where this all goes straight to hell in a handbasket. "Government action", now there is a real conundrum and how's that working out for us lately? Party politics is way more important than what's good for our country or the world so don't hold your breath waiting for governments to do anything. Back in the 1800s there was a procedure known as a "Tobacco Enema", Basically they blew smoke up your ass and they still are!

GaryL

·
Registered
504 Posts
Yep that good intelligent Carl Sagan said it was the end of the world as we know it when the Oil Fields of Kuwait were on fire.... And then there is Bill Nye...

The worse thing that has happened to the US is the ending of Nuclear Power...

Jim

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
The worse thing that “will” happen to the US is a successful fusion reactor – coal fired plants will become a thing of the past, and gas and oil will have to tighten their belts (to say the least)

“We” will still need oil as a lubricant, and “cooking with gas” is unlikely to entirely disappear from the lexicon, but with the development of Nuclear Fusion, the world as we know it is going to change

On the subject of “dirty nuclear” – fission reactors – let’s not forget that the bi-product is vital if you want to produce nuclear bombs. If we switch over to fusion entirely, we will no longer be able to threaten other nations with total obliteration. Again, this is perhaps a “human mind set”, yet one that could see using “dirty fission power” well into the future – a case of waiting for the rest of the world to catch up, while continuing to stockpile a legacy that no-one knows how to deal with

Is it any wonder that we are suspicious of autonomous AI coming to the conclusion that we “humans” need to be controlled and quarantined ?

·
Registered
4,438 Posts

Yawn...Bill "The Fake Science" Guy is an Engineer as well....and frankly he doesn't know Sheet for Shineola....Opinions are like backsides we all have em' I say Man Made Climate Change is a Money Making Scam for the Elites and Power Brokers, but Hell I'm just a Biology/Environmental Health Guy that has listened to and seen the Liars for years spew their craft....so what the Hell do I know?

Except if you rely on "Government" to do anything worthwhile....Lot's of Freaking Luck!

But I'm glad to see some of the old fire back on the site, although I don't have much hope that it will be lasting long :angel8:

This guy is funny, Conservative,and correct that is why "Snowflakes", YouTube, and Google Hate Him

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/top-5-climate-change-myths-debunked/

and as he says "The 97% is a total lie" but I don't expect those in love with the Media Driven lies to be convinced....they might actually have to do some research...but go ahead and worship Bill Nye, Al Gore, Cory Booger, Harrison Ford, other "experts, the ghosts of Hawkins and Sagan and for damn sure Lizzy Warren who knows all...

Squaw Princess.jpg

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Yep that good intelligent Carl Sagan said it was the end of the world as we know it when the Oil Fields of Kuwait were on fire.... And then there is Bill Nye...

The worse thing that has happened to the US is the ending of Nuclear Power...

Jim
The best thing about Sagan and the Stevie are they have assumed room temperature and have found out by now that :OOOPs there was a God after all....Billy Boy Nye can join them anytime...;)

Cold Comment I know...but "What the Hell"?:cool:

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
I'm not assuming we have no effect on the environment but....

Scientific study results appear to be somewhat if not completely affected by funding. Who's funding the research. For example... we can't trust carbon dating, being that it's nowhere near accurate, yet scientists cling to the mainstream accepted timeline like it's a religion. There are many conflicting theories that are all based on scientific study. I would be curious to know where they all get their training/funding.
Salute! This is Gold....and I'm sure Trail Women is just a "bit to the left of Hoot" ....but that Canuck Lady has hit the Nail right on the Elites and Carbon Daters on their Pointy Heads!:toothy6:

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
My solutions and conclusions might be opposed to Hoot's at times (I'm leaning left if you subscribe to left/right)...but I think we can agree that there's a lot not adding up.

Just look at UN's agenda 21 and read it through.....it's more about enslaving people then protecting the environment. "Sustainable development" tends to be a double edged sword that backhandedly will cut us if we let it.

They use words that appeal to our concerns for clean environment....and use it to lock us into cities with no rights regarding private property. You might as well trade in your dual sports....it's only urban pavement in our future if it's allowed to continue.

21 - 40 of 91 Posts