TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to get some hand guards and a windshield for my wife's TW (2011 model). I'm confused by all the different, so called, universal, stuff at the various internet motorcycle parts stores. I need a bit of help to figure out which handguards and windshield can be easily fit to the TW and are reasonably priced. I only want the handguards to knock down the breeze for winter riding so I don't really need a super strong (and expensive) Moto-X guard.

Someplace I saw a windshield that looked really good on a TW, it was more rectangular as opposed to triangular and also seemed to fit well around the top of the headlight, but I didn't catch the brand name.

Any sugestions on what handguards and windshield has worked for you, and where you got it would be very helpfull.

Thanks,

Bruce

·
Registered
234 Posts
I take it you want to go cheaper, but the cycra handguards from procycle are nice. If you type tw200 into ebay or amazon, a lot of accessories will come up.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies, this is the information I needed. I should not have looked at the ProCycle site though, I have a feeling that it may have a negative affect on my bank account, but I'm sure my wife will be pleased. (looks like it's 'gonna be a TW Christmas)

Thanks,

Bruce

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
i put on powermadd handguards on my TW...they offer some wind/small brush protection...they vibrate in the wind as well...the plus is that they don't take up too much space on the bars

i have zeta handguards on my other bike but i'm not sure if they would fit a TW

1 - 5 of 5 Posts