TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So where can I get the Yamaha logo decal that some of you have on your headlight shroud?

I'd like to get one in red.

I thought about ordering a custom one but thought I'd check here first...

Thanks!

Here's an example, on Truelight's TW:

·
Registered
323 Posts
I've had a lot of luck on eBay. A lot of time people are making them and they're more than willing to do them in a different color for the same price (usually very cheap). Try a search for "Yamaha Logo" on there, a lot of them come up.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Here's where I got mine...

(Left - Lights off / Right - Lights on (reflective)

Yamaha Logo Decal

I've ordered two from him now, the first set in blue for my white cowling. When I had to replace my cowling with a blue one, I ordered the decals in white. (They come two to a set). What I like about them is they are reflective and really increase your night visibility. The guy at the site is great to work with, shipping is fast, and the quality of the decals is great. I believe they have a nice selection of colors, so if you don't see what you like, ask. At $7.99 for a set of two, you'll be quite happy.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Blue and red reflective decals are illegal in some places.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
The one I indicated is a perfect size for the cowling as you see on my bike. I can't speak for other states, but here in Idaho I know blue lights are illegal, but I'm not sure that blue reflective material like this is a problem. You might check your state laws however.

As I mentioned, the white on the blue cowling is what I have now. Here is why I had to change...

The blue on white looked nice too, until my TW decided it needed a "rest."

·
Registered
13,909 Posts
Out of nowhere two very good looking ladies out in the middle of the forest caused the crash. Truelight and I were riding together when, for just a split second truelight turned his head to look at them. And just that quick...bam, down he went! Fortunately, I was slightly ahead of him, and didn't notice the good looking ladies at all, or the whole event could have been worse. Of course he was behind me, so I have to take him at his word of what transpired.

Naturally, as I get older, my memory fails me from time-to-time, and since this ride was a few months back, Truelights recollection of what happened may be different from what I remember.

I wonder if that "humble-pie" will ever run out of pieces!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts