TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
You can go to the Ocala forest and ride all their roads etc.. since you are street legal. They do have designated trails for ATV's and motorcycles but they are crowded and I always worry about some ATV coming around the corner and we CRASH! the trails are 2 way. Also exit 5A at Scottsmore has a place that everyone rides. It does say stay out, I was there 4 weeks ago and a sheriff was there but said go ahead and ride, but on the weekends there are 50 or more people riding mostly ATV's go during the week and you are by yourself. If we have some rain the place can get muddy but nothing a TW can't handle. I love the forest myself and have had lots of fun out there. Hopefully someone will find you some spots a little closer

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Croom over by Inverness is a well known ORV area. Lots of sand and it can get crowded on the weekends but it is legal. That seems to be the biggest problem in Florida. There just are not many legal places to ride.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm in Orlando and I just got my TW200. I can be found riding around my neighborhood until I'm brave enough to ride in this stupid traffic.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm in Orlando and I just got my TW200. I can be found riding around my neighborhood until I'm brave enough to ride in this stupid traffic.

Or, if you have a truck, take the turn signals off the bike, strap it down & learn on the off-road trails. Bring a buddy & go on a cold day where you're less likely to run into 4-wheelers, hopefully not literally.

Dirt is softer than asphalt, or the front end of a Toyota.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts